24 October 2009

Save the Children


I'm tired of seeing everyone's stupid pics and video's on the web. I've been getting more interested in photography lately and I hate how every chick now has their sexy Miley Cyrus pose, every fucking one. "Oh, you're not Miley Cyrus, you're Megan Fox, ahhhh, now I see it. I couldn't tell because you had your tongue out and head cocked to the left instead of the right. My bad."

Get's depressing when little girls don't really understand a normal camera pose, and no matter what you tell them, they pose for a camera with their head tilted and tongue sticking out. Better than the boys I guess, they all just pose like retards well into adulthood. I don't know about you, but general common sense indicates when you're about to have your picture taken, don't look like a fucking retard, and don't assist the prosecutor by providing evidence of your illegal activities. Thou shalt not hold a giant bag of weed, take hits from the bong, look like a retard, or t-bag an unconcious person while your bud whips out his iphone, and then post it all over facebook or whatever your tard network of choice is. Looking like a retard in the photo is not grounds for an insanity plea.

God help these kids. I finally understand that oddball kid in school who's parents never let them watch TV, and why our parents beat us. Fuck these noobs, I hope for a global ass whooping of every person born after 1985. Was 1984 the last normal generation? 1985 seems to be about the right year for many D-bags to have been born.

No comments:

Post a Comment