14 August 2009

D-Bag Poll

I had a poll here about D-Bags, and who was the biggest. It turns out that the law may side with the D-Bags and allow them to sue me for slander and all that stuff. So in typical blog fashion, here's where I bash Obama for not protecting the freedom of speech that Bush abolished.

When did it get so that you could not call a D-Bag a D-Bag in this country? I don't really blame either president, just these judges that go around screwing the little guy repeatedly. Now anyone who is either in the main stream media, or rich, could go around on national TV and flat out call someone a D-Bag. However a little old blogger that has all of 3 people (if that many) following their blog goes and calls you a D-Bag, 2 things happen:

  1. The blogger becomes world famous and an overnight "celebrity".
  2. The D-Bag gets paid, even though they are generally accepted as a D-Bag.

Seems to me that these cases should be put up to a public opinion poll where you, in web 2.0 fashion, txt in your vote to 56789. If the public agrees that the celebrity is a D-Bag, then the blogger is only calling a hoe a hoe and stating general facts about the person. If the public decides the celebrity is not a D-Bag (or in this case a skank), then the blogger is guilty of slander, has to pay damages, blog an apology, and post a pic of them kissing the celebrity's ass.

I am a Madman, but to get sued for something stupid, would be stupid, and therefore I would violate one of the prime directives and be forced to flail on myself like a killer ninja-monkey. Therefore I retract my poll on who is the bigger D-Bag, Dr. Conrad Murray, Kim Jong Il, Perez Hilton, or Steve Jobs. They are all fine upstanding people with better lawyers than I.

Read the original news article at:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10312359-71.html

No comments:

Post a Comment