15 August 2009

fanboys

I hate fanboys.
I'm learning that when writing for a blog, inspiration often comes from the strangest places. It just sneaks up on you while you go about your business and then [shhhhk-thunk]Boot To The Head], hey, I hate fanboys.

I've been trying to do some research to see if there is such a thing as fangirls, I guess it is possible, but the term just hasn't caught on for what I am assuming is the girls mature faster than boys thing. I've never really encountered a fangirl, but I guess it is possible they exist.
JHC I hate fanboys. You know who they are, if you like playstation, they will debate you to the death on how Xbox pwns playstation. The almighty Saint Fu is powerless against them. If you beat them to a bloody pulp with their fanboy toy (XBox for example) they will tell you how a playstation would have never stood up to such abuse and how much better built an XBox is.

Fuck them.

You would swear that the fanboy was being paid by the manufacturer to be an evangelist for the product. The product can do no wrong, and if it is faulty it must be due to user error. It has come to light on occasion that some fanboys ARE paid by the manufacturer to evangelize a product. For this, I say kudos to the paid fanboy for finding an easy job, but fuck you to the manufacturer for unleashing this D-Bag on me.

They're not haters. They genuinely believe their product is better and you are wrong no matter what. Even if you acknowledge they are correct, "you don't know the half of how correct they are". I guess these are the brainwashed fucktards that age in their immaturity to become middle management and spew corporate propaganda over and over no matter how many times they've been burned.

Wait, that just explained a lot about some of my "bosses".

No comments:

Post a Comment