11 August 2009

Welcome

This is where things get angry. This is where frustration, madness, hurt, despair, hope, defeat, success, pride, joy, and pain all collide in a scathing fireball unleashed in text.

What is this blog about? It is about nothing. It is about everything. Mainly it is a place where I will set free my ramblings, rants, and opinions for all to see.

Why should you care what I have to say? I don't really care if you do or don't. If you stick around, welcome. If you don't, that's fine too. I recognize opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Well, everyone has a blog too, and I don't see a shortage of assholes coming anytime soon, so here is my blog to call out all the assholes. It is about time someone wrote another angry blog on the internet to tell everyone to go fuck themselves, so welcome, and go fuck yourself.

I'm not here to be depressing all the time; I am generally a light-hearted and loving person who just really hates when people piss in my cheerios. If you piss in my cheerios, I will make sure you get to enjoy your recipe. Notice the positive attitude for you motivational fucks. I WILL make sure, not I’ll try…

Aside from standing on my pulpit and unleashing an invective on society, I’ll be discussing the usual garbage on the net. I’ll comment on stuff I see, read, use, cook, or eat. I’ll post about stuff that makes me happy, sad, bored, interested, confused, enlightened, stupefied, and of course, angry. I’m even considering defining the levels of angry, for reference.

I hate blogs, I hate bloggers, I hate blogging, I hate that the most effective manner of communicating this is blogging. Someone should license people to blog, but then someone would blog about the infringement on freedom of speech, then someone else would blog about the Obama administration failing to protect our first amendment rights and someone else would blog about how the Bush administration destroyed those rights so that there was nothing left for Obama to protect.

This is not a debate blog. If I hate you, I hate you and that is final. Don’t try getting me to change my mind, just do stuff to make me hate you less. This isn’t hate like “hatin’” like “I’m hatin’ on you because you have a nicer car, etc…” I hate you, you mother fucker, because you are a D-bag in a nicer car. Stop being a D-bag.

This is now my effort at writing down what pops into my head from day-to-day so one day I can read through everything and see what the fuck is wrong with me, or almost everyone else. I fear I may never find the answer.

I’m even debating leveraging the tools I hate the most, just to more effectively track how the hate grows throughout the day. Maybe I’ll SpaceBook this stuff, or use that service for Twits. All I know is my “anger management” is going to be me embracing my anger. I’ve come to note that “happy people” might just be abnormal, “angry people” are normal, and that guy in your office that strokes his AK-47 while walking around shooting people, well he’s really abnormal, but I think the “happy people” might have started it. I also worry that the happy people are a quick snap from turning into the shooty people.

If you’re an angry person like me, just caught in the crossfire and trying to get away, welcome, this blog might be for you.

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment